Here's a video of when Dragana arrived with everybody singing 'Happy Birthday' to her in french.
Joe & Carolyn at Montmorency Falls in Quebec City.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Dragana's 30th suprise birthday party!
Yesterday was Dragana's 30th birthday and her boyfriend, Nenad decided to throw her a surprise birthday party. She was totally surprised!
It was also a harrowing exercise in french for me. I realized last night that I never really learned how to chit-chat in french, which made socializing with others at the party a bit wierd, especially since I'm so talkative and normally have no problem talking to strangers. In the end I survived!
Here's a video of when Dragana arrived with everybody singing 'Happy Birthday' to her in french.
Here's a video of when Dragana arrived with everybody singing 'Happy Birthday' to her in french.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment