Joe & Carolyn at Montmorency Falls in Quebec City.
Friday, January 04, 2008
back to the grind after Christmas 'vacation'
As is always the case, Christmas vacation was a hectic 2 weeks of running errands, visiting friends and family, and gorging ourselves like american pigs. This year we even managed to squeeze in a job interview for Joe, bridal shower for me, lots of wedding planning crap and New Year's Eve in Philly with Adrian and Rachel. I'll post pictures as soon as I can...currently I can't figure out how to get the pictures off of our new Olympus camera which seems to not have an easy drop and drag configuration with my card reader... must bring cable next week to upload pictures. I do have a few pictures from my mom and Jillian gave me pictures from the shower which are right here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment