Saturday morning Joe, Jacqui, Adrian and myself went to Aligro (the equivalent of a Sam's Club) for almost 2 hours! It was a lot of fun. Jacqui stocked up on beer and junkfood to feed us when we all congregate at her apartment. And then Saturday I had tandem with Stéphanie and then went to the caveau in Lutry and then to dinner at the Moroccan restaurant nearby with a bunch of people. The food was great, but of course, quite slow...we were there for almost 3 hours! Then on Sunday, after the time change and a marathon phone conversation with Jacqui (also almost 3 hours) I went climbing with Stephan and Kris at St. Triphon. It was weird to be climbing outside again after spending a week at the climbing wall at the UNIL gym, but the weather was surprisingly warm, around 60 degrees. We only got to do a couple routes each, but the end of the last one was a doozy. Kris & Stephan have the ability to pull themselves up with their arms, but since my arms are still not stong enough, I figured out a way to use my legs to alleviate some of my weight as I pulled myself up and over the top...forearms are amazing muscles! There was a cute a little husky (i think) puppy there with some people climbing next to us...of course I had to take pictures of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment