On Saturday, Jenny, Jillian and I woke up early to be at the hair salon at 8am so that we had time for all 7 girls to get their hair done. Then we headed to the church around lunch time, ate lunch and got ready for pictures. Everything happened so fast, and the next thing we knew, we were in the limo bus on our way for more pictures and then to the reception. It was a really fun day and I'll post all of the good pictures on flickr when I have time. But for now, here are some of the fun ones from the wedding:
-Me and Joe

-Rick & Jenny in the limo bus

-Goofy girls pic with Rick

-Joe & Jenny dancing with crazy Uncle Ed
1 comment:
I never actually saw the ceremony. I was looking through the backs of 6 other dudes heads during the "ceremony", couldn't see Jenny coming down the aisle once everyone stood up, and afterwards everyone was drunk or drinking like they always do... except we were dressed up. An odd day really. I wish them the best, but since I didn't see it, did it happen? Oh, I did get to climb under Carolyn's skirt in front of all the guests though.
Post a Comment